Thursday, April 21, 2011

If I Told You "Argument Over," Would You Hold It Against Me?


Not that anyone gives a fuck, but I've been locked in a debate for a few weeks now with a group of mongoloids including but not limited to Griggles and Phillian over which is the better "not-quite-straight song you wish you didn't love but you totally do" club banger, Gaga's Born This Way or B-Spears' Hold It Against Me. Game. Set. Match. It's Britney, bitch. Know how I was born? American. And although it's hard to say which irks Osama more, blatant female sexuality or gay dudes, I'm pretty sure our boys over there pumping rounds all up in his grill mix break the tie. Britney's just fighting terrorism like a motherfucker.

P.S. I could make the obvious joke about the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," but I like to think I'm a little better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment