Monday, April 4, 2011

Dog on Dog Violence, Butler Wins

VS
Classic case of "Fuck my bracket, my baby cousin picks teams based on mascots and beats me eight times out of ten." I actually had UConn in the final. And I actually lost money on Butler because I had VCU getting 2.5. That being said, fuck it. I'm picking based on mascots, and it's actually a tough pick. Since Snow Dogs sucks and Ms. Beefy and Mr. Meaty from Fantasy Factory are the greatest 1-2 K-9 punch since Shadow and Chance in Homeward Bound, I gotta go Butler here, Bulldogs over Huskies, not a KO but definitely on points. If I weren't a broken and defeated man, I would pick based on actual sports knowledge and say that  Uconn's defense keeps Butler in check and Kemba's play-making gets it done late. 

UPDATE: Game just ended...so I was actually right. Fuck my baby cousin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment