Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rookie Move, Mailman


So, I'm walking around the neighborhood today, and I notice every mailbox is slapped with a "Wet Paint" sign. Fucking rookie move, chief. Um, mailman, you're in Allston, the hipster mecca. To a hipster, "Wet Paint" translates to "Free Paint." Now every occupier in a ten mile radius is going to have matching postal service blue denim jackets and messenger bags, and every mailbox near my apartment is going to have a whiny little blotch on it, can't wait to see all the smurf-looking cool kids lurking outside of Silhouette tomorrow night.

P.S. I was walking back from the packie when I noticed the mailboxes, and I gotta say, Sam Summer gets all the glory, but Harpoon IPA is the real Boston summer beer. Fuck what ya heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment